doin it
yeah feel like dancin
not really
sometimes
hard days are good days
motivation comes and goes
kanye west can draw but he chose music
cuz...'you can't turn the drawings up'
fuck man. i feel that. too bad i can't rap or sing
well fuck you Kanye, thank you
Lance Armstrong said turn a negative into a positive
fuck you thank you
I will draw
and I will blast the fuckin roof off this mother
not really
sometimes
hard days are good days
motivation comes and goes
kanye west can draw but he chose music
cuz...'you can't turn the drawings up'
fuck man. i feel that. too bad i can't rap or sing
well fuck you Kanye, thank you
Lance Armstrong said turn a negative into a positive
fuck you thank you
I will draw
and I will blast the fuckin roof off this mother

1 Comments:
ugh. ^ totally lame. you remember that poetry slam i went to w/ you and angie some time back? reading your blog reminded me about that. =P
Post a Comment
<< Home